On Nov, 30 2020
Want to bring more revenue to your store in a simple and intuitive way? These are the best Magento extensions for the job.
Best Magento extensions for marketing
For: Multi-channel marketing campaigns
Carts Guru helps ecommerce stores increase sales and conversion rates with multi-channel marketing. Send messages via Facebook, SMS, or email depending on where your customers are most likely to open, click, and make a purchase.
Customizable, prebuilt campaigns save you time and effort. Drag and drop campaign builders, segmentation options, and workflows make Carts Guru a must-have tool for e-merchants. On top of that, the Carts Guru support team is excellent.
- Abandoned cart campaigns let you automatically retarget any visitors that leave items in their baskets
- The software uses fall-back logic, which means that if one messaging channel fails to reach a contact, another channel triggers automatically
- You can choose from a large selection of prebuilt campaigns including win-back campaigns, new product arrival alerts, holiday promotions, and more
- An intuitive dashboard helps you understand ecommerce metrics at a glance
- You can set up automatic triggers for when a customer joins a list, makes a purchase, abandons a cart, leaves your website, or performs other actions
- FREE up to 300 contacts
- Carts Guru pricing is contact based, the more contacts you have in your database the more you pay. To find out how much you will pay, check out the pricing calculator
SEO Toolkit for Magento 2 by Amasty
Magento is a powerful platform that comes with a few built-in SEO features. However, If you rely only on those default features, it’s not likely you’ll get the results you’re aiming for.
Amasty’s SEO toolkit for Magento 2 is an all-in-one extension designed to make your store stand out in Google Search. It automatically generates meta tags, adds rich snippets, and redirects to help you drive more organic traffic.
- The 'one-click SEO analysis' helps you identify and prioritize SEO issues
- Configure unique product URLs to eliminate duplicate content
- Automatically generate XML sitemaps to increase store visibility
- Add rich snippets to stand out in search engine results
- Automate cross-linking for better rankings
- Starts at $299
For: PPC ads
AdScale is one of the best Magento extensions for paid campaign management. It helps ecommerce marketers create and optimize ads on Google, Facebook, and Instagram. It is an AI-driven software that automates PPC management and helps you get the most out of your ad budget.
The cross-channel reporting shows you exactly how your budget is being spent. You'll be able to see what's working and where there are opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Cross-platform budget management saves time and effort
- AdScale’s AI algorithms monitor and optimize your campaigns 24/7 to help you increase your ROI
- You can set campaign or group budgets and KPIs and Adscale will do most of the heavy lifting. The software provides quality suggestions that help account performance
- Starts at $100 / month
- Pricing is based on ad spend
Best Magento extensions for marketplace feeds:
Google Shopping Feeds by Rocket Web
For: Google shopping search results
This past April, Google opened up its Shopping search results to unpaid, organic listings. This shift came amid the coronavirus crisis and is an opportunity to drive additional traffic to your store.
Google Shopping Feed from Rocket Web helps you take advantage of those recent updates. It allows you to supply Google Shopping and other product listing services with product data from your Magento catalog.
- Get your products listed in Google Shopping results
- Generate a properly formatted text file on your server to be read by Google Merchant Center
- You can automate feed updates multiple times per day, by schedule
- There is a money-back guarantee, and purchase of the software includes free support for 90 days
Best Magento extensions for payments
For: Processing credit cards, debit cards, and mobile wallets
Stripe Payments is one of the best Magento extensions for payments. It allows you to accept all major debit and credit cards with one unified integration.
The software works with over 135 currencies, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other local payment methods, like Klarna, Alipay, ACH, or SEPA Direct Debit.
- Add Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay to streamline checkouts
- Accept local payment methods like Klarna, Alipay, WeChat Pay, ACH, Bancontact, EPS, Giropay, iDeal, P24, SEPA, Multibanco, SOFORT and FPX.
- You can customize coupons, tax rates, and brand color customization without any coding knowledge
- The extension is free, but you will be charged a percentage for each transaction.
- For more details, check out the pricing page
For: Processing cards and fraud prevention
Bolt is another payment extension that provides a reliable, frictionless, and secure checkout process.
Bolt Payments’ advanced fraud protection technology results in fewer abandoned carts and chargebacks from fraudulent charges.
- The fast checkout process speeds up purchases and decreases friction
- The experience is optimized for mobile devices
- You can enable a single-click checkout process for returning customers, which increases repeat purchases and loyalty
- Not disclosed, contact sales
Best Magento extensions for shipping and logistics
Shipping Suite Ultimate by MageWorx
For: Shipping rate calculation
Shipping Suite by MageWorx allows you to create shipping methods and rates with highly configurable rulesets. The interface is straightforward and lets you set rates based on any rule you might need. This flexibility makes it one of the best Magento extensions for shipping.
- You can create shipping rules based on product, cart, or address attributes.
- The tool lets you set specific rates for store views, customer groups, time periods, shipping zones, certain days of the week, and other categories
- In addition to the popular shipping carriers, you can create any number of custom shipping carriers. You can also modify the shipping cost of any popular shipping carrier.
- The extension handles alphanumeric postal/zip codes and also lets you run advanced zip code validation for the UK shipping addresses
Shipping Table Rates by Amasty
For: Shipping rate calculation
Amasty's Shipping Table Rates extension lets you offer flexible shipping methods with individual rates. The shipping prices are calculated based on the destination address, cart weight, order subtotal, and item price.
- Display estimated delivery dates to improve the customer experience
- You can set rates based on your own rules. For example, you can make shipping free for orders over a certain value or free for certain geographic locations
- The module lets customers enter postcodes with letters, which is an important feature for merchants in the UK.
Wrapping it up
Which Magento extension will you choose to boost sales in 2021? Call us biased, but Carts Guru definitely tops our list.
Multi-channel marketing campaigns are a powerful way to boost sales and conversion rates. With CartsGuru you'll recover abandoned carts and send marketing messages across channels, all from one unified tool.